About Us | Mission | Services | Blog | Spot Light | FAQ | Chat Archives | Forms | Check Lists
Law Offices of Prashanthi Reddy.PLLC
Home | Search | Sitemap | Contact Us
How can I transfer my H1B visa?
Can I take up part time work, pending I485?
Can two PERMs be filed simultaneously?

How can I get GreenCard?

How do I become citizen of USA?

Can I use EAD(I765) for a part time job?

R Visas
The "R" visa can be applied for by ministers (of any religion), religious professionals and other religious workers who have been members of a religious denomination with a bona fide nonprofit religious organization in the US for two years immediately prior to applying for such visa.
Quick Links
US Immigration Services
H-1B Visas
H-1B Advisor tool-DOL
Family Immigrant Visas
Visitor Visas
O & P Visa
US Citizenship
Student Visas
R Visa
Employer Immigrant Visas

Processing Times
Visa Bulletin
Texas Service
BCIS Online Case Status Check

Client Login
Current Clients
New Corporate Clients
New Individual Clients
Home | Disclaimer | Immigration Lawyer | Attorney Advertising| Press Articles | Green Card | USCIS | Corporate Brochure
2006-2008 reddyesq.com. All rights reserved. Powered by effeXoft.com