We have listed some of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) in this section. Have a Question? Post it here and Prashanthi will answer it for you.

Post Your Question Publicly or Anonymously

Have an immigration related question? Post your question by filing out the form below. You can post your questions publicly or anonymously. Please note it is not guaranteed that all questions posted in this section will be answered. Although Prashanthi Reddy tries to answer as many questions as possible.

Post Your Question?

Do You Want To Display Your Name Along With Your Question When It Is Posted Online In The Section Below?

  Yes. Display My Name        No. Do Not Display My Name
Note: Please Check Your Junk Mail In Case You Do Not See An Email From Us Within 5 Mins In Your Inbox.


Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/reddyesq/public_html/page.php on line 689
On date : 2015-11-22 14:53:51 Category :AC-21
yes you can, you have worked for 6 months that is the required time.
On date : 2015-11-22 14:42:46 Category :AC-21
Yes it is possible. You don’t have to work for the company that filed the I-140 to get an extension on your H-1. (The employer should not withdraw the I-140). I suggest you file for a H-1 transfer before the employer withdraws the I-140.

Schedule A Consultation