We have listed some of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) in this section. Have a Question? Post it here and Prashanthi will answer it for you.

Post Your Question Publicly or Anonymously

Have an immigration related question? Post your question by filing out the form below. You can post your questions publicly or anonymously. Please note it is not guaranteed that all questions posted in this section will be answered. Although Prashanthi Reddy tries to answer as many questions as possible.

Post Your Question?

Do You Want To Display Your Name Along With Your Question When It Is Posted Online In The Section Below?

  Yes. Display My Name        No. Do Not Display My Name
Note: Please Check Your Junk Mail In Case You Do Not See An Email From Us Within 5 Mins In Your Inbox.


Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/reddyesq/public_html/page.php on line 689
On date : 2015-11-22 16:04:07 Category :F-1
Yes you can switch you F-1 as long as you do it before your I-94 expires. You can be on an F-1 for as long as you are a student.
On date : 2015-11-22 16:03:37 Category :F-1
Yes.1st Preference - Unmarried sons and daughters of US citizens 23,400 per year, PLUS unused visas from the 4th Preference category. 2nd Preference - Spouses and unmarried sons and daughters of lawful permanent residents 114,200 per year, PLUS the amount by which visas allocated to the family preference categories exceeds 226,000, PLUS unused visas from the 1st Preference category, if any. 77% of visas are reserved for spouses and children (defined as unmarried sons and daughters under 21 years of age) of lawful permanent residents. 3rd Preference - Married sons and daughters of US. citizens (formerly 4th Preference) 23,400 per year, PLUS unused visas from the 1st and 2nd Preference categories. 4th Preference - Brothers and sisters of US. citizens (formerly 5th Preference) 65,000 per year, PLUS unused visas from the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Preference categories.

Schedule A Consultation