We have listed some of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) in this section. Have a Question? Post it here and Prashanthi will answer it for you.

Post Your Question Publicly or Anonymously

Have an immigration related question? Post your question by filing out the form below. You can post your questions publicly or anonymously. Please note it is not guaranteed that all questions posted in this section will be answered. Although Prashanthi Reddy tries to answer as many questions as possible.

Post Your Question?

Do You Want To Display Your Name Along With Your Question When It Is Posted Online In The Section Below?

  Yes. Display My Name        No. Do Not Display My Name
Note: Please Check Your Junk Mail In Case You Do Not See An Email From Us Within 5 Mins In Your Inbox.


Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/reddyesq/public_html/page.php on line 689
Posted by : Raghavendra Gorkal , On date : 2021-01-25 14:53:37 Category :I-485
Yes you can travel on Advance Parole and still maintain your H-1b status.
Posted by : Monika Sachdeva , On date : 2018-01-04 20:09:38 Category :I-485
You cannot be on two status's at the same time, if you want to move your status to I-485, you can start using your I-485 EAD and withdraw your L-2 application before it gets approved. If you want to keep your L-2 applicaiton active and change to L-2 status, you should start working only once you get your L-2 EAD, you should not start working on I-485 EAD. Travelling on I-485 AP does allow you to stay on L-2 when you come back, but working on I-485 EAD changes your status to pending I-485, you cannot get back on to a L-2. I hope this is clear, otherwise you can get a consult from our office.
On date : 2015-11-22 14:29:46 Category :I-485
Yes, an EAD card allows you to work for any employer and does not have the restrictions that the H-1 has.

Schedule A Consultation