We have listed some of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) in this section. Have a Question? Post it here and Prashanthi will answer it for you.

Post Your Question Publicly or Anonymously

Have an immigration related question? Post your question by filing out the form below. You can post your questions publicly or anonymously. Please note it is not guaranteed that all questions posted in this section will be answered. Although Prashanthi Reddy tries to answer as many questions as possible.

Post Your Question?

Do You Want To Display Your Name Along With Your Question When It Is Posted Online In The Section Below?

  Yes. Display My Name        No. Do Not Display My Name
Note: Please Check Your Junk Mail In Case You Do Not See An Email From Us Within 5 Mins In Your Inbox.


Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/reddyesq/public_html/page.php on line 689
On date : 2015-11-22 15:41:03 Category :L-1
You don’t need a GC to start a business. However you will violate your immigration status by not working for the L-1 company.
On date : 2015-11-22 15:40:02 Category :L-1
Send out the form I-765, follow instructions on the forms. Your spouse can apply for an 1-0 directly if he/she is on L-1 you can apply through your spouse.
On date : 2015-11-22 14:56:21 Category :L-1
Technically speaking you are on H-1 once it gets approved, you are no longer on L-1 visa.

Schedule A Consultation