We have listed some of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) in this section. Have a Question? Post it here and Prashanthi will answer it for you.

Post Your Question Publicly or Anonymously

Have an immigration related question? Post your question by filing out the form below. You can post your questions publicly or anonymously. Please note it is not guaranteed that all questions posted in this section will be answered. Although Prashanthi Reddy tries to answer as many questions as possible.

Post Your Question?

Do You Want To Display Your Name Along With Your Question When It Is Posted Online In The Section Below?

  Yes. Display My Name        No. Do Not Display My Name
Note: Please Check Your Junk Mail In Case You Do Not See An Email From Us Within 5 Mins In Your Inbox.


Notice: Undefined index: cat_url in /home/reddyesq/public_html/page.php on line 549

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/reddyesq/public_html/pagi.php on line 9
On date : 2015-11-22 15:48:24 Category :Green Card
I am presently on H1-B and filed I-140 and I-485 under Exceptional Ability & National Interest Waiver category, I got EAD (I-765) approval also;, can I do any part time job by using EAD as well as maintaining my H1-B status?
On date : 2015-11-22 15:47:52 Category :Green Card
Yes it is possible to file under EB-2 (Bach plus 5), you have more options under the current labor certification process to file under EB-2, under PERM the job titles that are approved for EB-2 are fewer.
On date : 2015-11-22 15:47:22 Category :Green Card
Two ways of getting a GC, employment based or family based(need to have spouse or parents or siblings who are citizens) Employment based-file under PERM. This usually takes 60 days, then you file for the I-140 and then the I-485(when the visa number becomes available).
On date : 2015-11-22 15:46:45 Category :Green Card
Pending labor certification application, this is the first stage of an employment based green card application.
On date : 2015-11-22 15:46:15 Category :Green Card
Yes you can, you have worked for 6 months that is the required time.
On date : 2015-11-22 15:45:41 Category :Green Card
H-1 can be approved as long as the company can show why they need you.
On date : 2015-11-22 15:44:45 Category :Green Card
You have to come back into the country every year to maintain your GC, you can apply for a return resident permit and stay outside the country for up to 2 years at a time.
On date : 2015-11-22 15:44:06 Category :Green Card
Yes you can stay for less than a year, if you want to stay for over a year you have to file for a return resident permit before you leave the country, you can ask for permission to stay outside the country for 2 years by filing this form.
On date : 2015-11-22 15:43:26 Category :Green Card
On date : 2015-11-22 15:41:03 Category :L-1
You don’t need a GC to start a business. However you will violate your immigration status by not working for the L-1 company.

Schedule A Consultation