We have listed some of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) in this section. Have a Question? Post it here and Prashanthi will answer it for you.

Post Your Question Publicly or Anonymously

Have an immigration related question? Post your question by filing out the form below. You can post your questions publicly or anonymously. Please note it is not guaranteed that all questions posted in this section will be answered. Although Prashanthi Reddy tries to answer as many questions as possible.

Post Your Question?

Do You Want To Display Your Name Along With Your Question When It Is Posted Online In The Section Below?

  Yes. Display My Name        No. Do Not Display My Name
Note: Please Check Your Junk Mail In Case You Do Not See An Email From Us Within 5 Mins In Your Inbox.


Notice: Undefined index: cat_url in /home/reddyesq/public_html/page.php on line 549

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/reddyesq/public_html/pagi.php on line 9
On date : 2015-11-22 13:53:36 Category :H1B Visa
Yes. The last H-1b that you filed will be the one that is binding. A person does not have any time between jobs. You should find a job and apply for a H-1b transfer while you are still working.
On date : 2015-11-22 13:49:02 Category :H1B Visa
If you are in the country on an H-1, you are supposed to be working for your employer not for another company. However you can buy shares in the company. You can only be a passive investor.
On date : 2015-11-22 13:48:04 Category :H1B Visa
You should file for a concurrent part time H-1 for the required number of hours.
On date : 2015-11-22 13:46:07 Category :H1B Visa
"You cannot change an employer if the I-485 has not yet been filed. You could file for a new labor cert and i-140 and use the priority date of the earlier case towards the new I-140, as long as your old I-140 is not revoked."

Schedule A Consultation