About Us | Mission | Services | Blog | Spot Light | FAQ | Chat Archives | Forms | Check Lists
Law Offices of Prashanthi Reddy.PLLC
Home | Search | Sitemap | Contact Us
How can I transfer my H1B visa?
Can I take up part time work, pending I485?
Can two PERMs be filed simultaneously?

How can I get GreenCard?

How do I become citizen of USA?

Can I use EAD(I765) for a part time job?

Client Services at The Law Office of Prashanthi Reddy is proud to offer the newly streamlined and better integrated service to you - our Client. Our specialists are available to assist individuals & businesses with transactions, litigation and immigration to emerging and established businesses, in both domestic and international contexts in the following areas.
a. Work Visas (H-1B, L1)
b. Visitor Visas (B1& B2)
c. Investor Visas (E1, E2)
d. Student Visas (F1, M1)
e. Nafta Visas (TN)
f. Other Work Visas (H-2B, H3, O, P, R)
a. Green Card Through Your Relatives
b. Green Card Through a Job
c. Green Card Through Your Fiancee
d. Green Card Through the Lottery
e. Green Card Through Investment
We believe in giving our clients more than what they expect. This is a continuous process - not a one-time event. We intend to stay a customer-focused organization.
Quick Links
US Immigration Services
H-1B Visas
H-1B Advisor tool-DOL
Family Immigrant Visas
Visitor Visas
O & P Visa
US Citizenship
Student Visas
R Visa
Employer Immigrant Visas

Processing Times
Visa Bulletin
Texas Service
BCIS Online Case Status Check

Client Login
Current Clients
New Corporate Clients
New Individual Clients
Home | Disclaimer | Immigration Lawyer | Attorney Advertising| Press Articles | Green Card | USCIS | Corporate Brochure
2006-2008 reddyesq.com. All rights reserved. Powered by effeXoft.com